Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The referral fee is a non-transferable cash amount of £150 to be paid by direct bank transfer once a successful let has been secured on a property owned by the referred landlord.
- A successful let is deemed to be achieved once a tenancy agreement has been signed by both parties.
- Only one referral fee will be paid per landlord, no further payments will be made for additional properties.
- In the event that the same landlord is referred by two or more people, the referral fee will be paid out to the first party only.
- Referral fees will be paid for new clients only, not on our existing landlords.
- Permission to refer must be sought from the landlord prior to making contact with us.
- You must register the referral with us by either phone or email, or the landlord must provide your details to us at the point of first contact.
Camden House Letting Agents reserve the right to decline an instruction.